Friday, August 26, 2011

Is the world ending?!

Today was quite a long day. I woke up almost in tears because I had such an awful dream haha! I went shopping in CT with my best friend. I have been buying a lot lately and didn't want to buy anything but I did end up with a few bottles on Funky Fingers nail polish from five below. It's a cheaper brand but applies pretty nice. My favorite I got is called voodoo. Its a beautiful kind of black with goldish specks in it. You definitely should google it. I also bought a pair of jean capris from Kohls. I needed capris badly because fall is quickly approaching so I let myself buy them. They were on clearance for $15 so I don't feel so bad. I went to work today. I was scheduled as a bagger from 2-6pm. Since the hurricane is approaching, everybody finds it necessary to buy everything you can think of. You would honestly think people are going to be stuck in their homes for months. We have no bread or water left in the store. It's actually kind of funny. I ended up staying until 7 today because it was just so busy! It feels so nice just to be able to lay down and relax. I'm there again tomorrow 2-8! Ugh. It'll probably be very busy again because the hurricane is supposed to hit Sunday so everybody is going to want to stock up on food so when they can't go grocery shopping on Sunday they'll have enough food. Super annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment