Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 3

Day 03- A picture of you and your friends


I don't have a picture of me with all my best friends, so I am going to post individual pictures I guess! I have 4 best friends. Amy, Bryan, Emily, and Katelyn.





Amy and I have been best friends for 4 years now. I met her when I was a freshmen in high school. She went a ways away to school so I don't get to see her all the time now like I used to. :-(







This is my best friend Bryan. We've been best friends for 5 years now. He's going to a different community college right down the road, so we'll stay in contact, I'm sure.






Here's Emily. I've known here for only a few years and we've been friends for a couple. We got close through tennis and haven't been apart since. This picture honestly sums up our relationship...... :|






This is Katie. We've known each other our entires lives. We used to hate each other but once high school started we became best friends. We're going to the same college, so that'll be great! There's never a dull moment when we are together!

No comments:

Post a Comment