Monday, August 29, 2011

Day 4

Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have


I have a lot of bad habits...the one I am working on quitting is biting my nails. I've bit my nails religiously since I have had teeth to bite them. I finally got fed up with it and bought some no bite nail polish from Walmart. Let me just say, I think it did the trick. I've gone almost 3 months without biting my nails. It's still a struggle, though. I don't have the urge to bite them anymore, but I am constantly picking and bending them. My nails are starting to look nicer, though.

I don't have a picture from the day when I stopped biting my nails but this is the earliest one I have. I'm a bit embarrassed, actually. I can't believe I was ok with this, for 18 years!



These are my nails as of today. They have ripped off because they are so weak, but they have improved a lot compared to what they started off as. At least now they're all just about the same length and straight across.

3 comments:

  1. "I finally got fed up with it" = "I have the best friend in the world who helped me"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know who you're talking about....?

    ReplyDelete
  3. remember when I thought they looked good i that picture? And I bet in 3 months I'll think this new picture looks horrible lol

    ReplyDelete