Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Day 5 and more.

Tomorrow, I am starting a 30 day nail challenge that my friend suggested, so I am going to switch to that instead of this challenge. I'll add a few days to this post so I can do  a bit more. I'm just going to post days that I actually have something to talk about.


Day 05- A picture of somewhere you’ve been to

I don't really go to that many extravagant places. This is the best place I've gone to all summer, though. My best friend and I took a road trip to Newport, RI to go watch Andre Agassi play an exhibition match at the Tennis Hall Of Fame. It was by far, the best day of summer. While we were there, we stopped at the beach after turning around on the bridgeeee.








Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you

My grandma has made such a big impact on my life. She was one of the strongest people I knew. She suffered from Alzheimer's disease for over 6 years. She stuck it out like a champ. It's a devastating disease and she lived longer than most with it. I miss her so much and think about her every single day. Rest in peace, grandma<3



Day 14- A picture of you and your family 





Day 15- Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play 
1. He wasn't- Avril Lavigne
2. Sleazy- Ke$ha
3. I'm Back- T.I.
4. Bubbly- Colbie Caillat
5. Been There Done That- Luke Bryan<3
6. Crazy Thing Called Love- Michael Bublé
7. This Is How You Remind Me- Nickelback
8. Vindicated- Dashboard Confessional
9. Mr. Saxobeat- Alexandra Stan
10. Use Somebody- Kings Of Leon






Day 21- A picture of something that makes you happy
This is really difficult actually. I put quite a bit of thought into this because I can only choose one thing. 
But all of my pictures make me happy. Just being able to look at them and remember all the good times I've had is what makes me happiest.


No comments:

Post a Comment