Friday, August 26, 2011

Day 1




Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


Oh, hi. :)

1. My name's Rebecca but I go by Becca.
2. I'm a tall, skinny girl. I'm 5'11" and weigh in at 130 lbs.
3. I work at my local grocery store.
4. Tennis is my favorite sport and you can catch me out on the courts all the time.
5. I love taking pictures. I'm going to make sure to post some of my pictures. I use my point and shoot camera and my iPhone. I wish I had a professional camera, though.
6. I could talk about electronics for hours. If anybody needs help, I usually get called up.
7. I am not a girly girl by any means. I live in jeans and tshirts and rarely wear makeup. If I do, it's mascara. My hair is usually in a bun because honestly, I'm to lazy to straighten it everyday. It's a mess otherwise.
8. I have 4 best friends. Amy, Bryan, Emily & Katelyn. I would be absolutely nowhere without them.
9. I am currently a freshmen at my local community college and I am studying to become a pediatric nurse.
10. I am not sure if I want kids when I'm older. I love children, but I'm not sure they're for me. Kind of an irony  because of what I want to do for a career!
11. I'm obsessed with country music.
12. I have a younger brother. I'm 18 and he is 17.
13. I actually like dressing up. As much as I don't consider myself a girly girl, I like dressing up and looking pretty ever once in a while. I don't really have many dress clothes, though. I think the main reason I don't dress up a lot is because I never have and people always make a big deal about it when I do.
14. I am very shy around new people. If I'm with my friends, I tend to relax and open up a bit more though.
15. Last but not least, I'm new to blogging and don't really get it yet, but once I do, i guarantee you my blog will be filled with pictures and much more and I will probably be addicted. Follow me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment